Countdown to Christmas...

If those three words bring you joy you know exactly what I am about to talk about. Hallmark just released their lineup for their countdown to Christmas. While yes... fall has hardly started, get ready because Christmas is starting to defrost. 

As a kid, my mom and I always looked forward to the new hallmark movies, seeing Candance Cameron Bure or Lacey Chabert on that big screen brought joy to our household. Some may argue that hallmark movies are all the same, and cringy, but I argue that's what makes them so enjoyable. 

🎄 

Movie Guide - Countdown to Christmas 2024

Hallmark Countdown to Christmas 2024

🎄

So, don't ask me to do anything on October 18th because we all know I am going to be happily sitting in front of my television. I hope you all tune in for at least one movie and can see the Christmas magic that these movies spread. Do you all like Hallmark movies or have a special connection to them? I would love to hear all your stories in the comments!

Comments

  1. Hi Madison! Thank you for sharing this post about Hallmark and their countdown! I remember my mom and I sitting up and watching movies all day while we were both on Christmas breaks. I remember watching "Christmas Under Wraps" and us both recognizing Candance Cameron Bure, who played DJ in "Full House." Just a lot of great memories.

    I can't wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison! I really like that you chose to share about the Count Down to Christmas. Growing up I too watched these movies with my mom and family. Though they're often cheesy and sometimes a little cringe, they're always so fun to watch when getting ready for Christmas time! There's something about them that makes them so comforting and always puts me in a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madison Great post! DO you plan on keeping Blogger and using it after this class? Did you have a previous account before this class that you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I came across this blog post because I have always been a Christmas lover! I have some of the best memories watching hallmark movies with my mom over Christmas vacation. And it just so happens that the first movie plays on my birthday!! Best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment