Countdown to Christmas...

What Did You Do Before School?

 Disney College Program 


Before I came back to Central Michigan University I was a Cast Member at Disney's Animal Kingdom. I got the chance to work in Dinoland before it closes for good. I ran the carnival games in Dinoland, worked in Chester and Hesters, and was able to pick up at other merchandise locations. I started my program in February and it went on until August, so I was there for about 6-7 months where I started sharing my experience through Tik Tok, where my love for social media progressed. 








On my program I met some of my best friends, some not pictured but moving left to right there is Lauryn from Kentucky, Katie from Pennsylvania, Liannys from Puerto Rico, and Lanie from Illinois. My favorite thing about my program is working with people from all around the world, becoming great friends, and learning about their cultures.












The college program offered so many possibilities including learning events, meet and greets, improving my professional skills, and much more. That "more" being super fun things to do in your free time like free park admission and an awesome apartment complex!









If any of you have any questions regarding my experience on the program or about the program feel free to send them and I will make sure to answer them in a new blog post.

Tik Tok: @hangingwmadison
Instagram: @hangingwmadison

Comments

  1. Hey Madison, I really enjoyed reading through your post! I can only imagine that getting to a part of such a fun place like Disney had to be amazing. Also, great idea sharing your experience on TikTok, I know people enjoy watching content like that, including myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment